After double deep frying pizza a little while ago we wanted to see how many layers a pizza could be deep fried. With the help and excitement from our friends at Stir Restaurant and their big deep frier we attempted to batter and deep fry pizza 100 times. Watch the video to find out how many!
- 1 NY Style Pizza Slice
- 2 Jars Pizza Sauce
- 3 Pks Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- 2 Pks Pepperonis
- Italian Bread Crumbs
- Dozen Eggs
- Oil for Deep Frying
- Preheat the deep fryer to 350F
- Set up breading station with 3 trays one with flour, egg, and last bread crumbs.
- Cut a small triangle out of the NY style pizza slice.
- Bread the triangle with flour, egg, then bread crumbs and deep fry for 4 minutes.
- Top with pizza sauce, pepperoni, then cheese.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until too big for the deep fryer.